PLEASE NOTE: You are viewing a page from a past show, Trade Deals, Products & Competitions may no longer be valid.
Greg is currently the Onsite Facilities Manager for Eden Business Park (EBP). Comprising of a lettable area of 19,069 sqm.
He has operational responsibility for the Five EBP buildings and services and the oversight and management of the 775 resident parking spaces. In addition to the onsite portfolio he is also the acting FM for Fisher & Paykel Finance Building, the Croxley Warehouse and Owens Transport Warehouse. These eight buildings comprise of a diverse mix of commercial, industrial and retail assets located in the Auckland Area.
Greg brings to bear a unique combination of technical and people skills having started his working life in Industrial Production and then spending 12 years’ where he worked his way up the ranks in NPO Operations Management with a strong emphasis on Security & Facilities Management. Managing properties for high profile Communities and their Top Donors both locally and abroad and has a proven track record of providing sound judgment and positive, solution orientated approach to resolving problems as well as an infallible integrity and multi-cultural sensitivity.
Greg communicates effectively and develops positive relationships with Clients, collogues, tenants, vendors and people at all levels.
Previous to Greg’s current role:
He has managed prestigious iconic & heritage buildings like the Hatfield Street Jewish Campus comprising of:
• The Eric Sampson Community Centre ( Providing office space for 27 Community Organizations)
• The First Gardens Synagogue (The oldest synagogue in South Africa built in 1863)
• The Great Gardens Synagogue (seating 1400 souls built in 1905)
• The Albow Brothers Centre containing the Gitlin Library, Nelson Mandela Auditorium, Albow Hall, Café Ritive & The South African Holocaust Centre
• The South African Jewish Museum. (An award winning high tech building opened by President Nelson Mandela in 2000)
And just prior to Joining Jones Lang LaSalle Greg was self-employed managing the Auckland Hebrew Congregation’s:
• 108 Greys Ave Centre:
o Auckland Synagogue (Renovated 2008)
o Kadimah School & Pre School (Renovated 2008)
• K Road Cemetery & Funerary Facility
• Grafton Investments Property
It’s a frustration shared by many in the field of FM - the disconnect between the design of a building and its ongoing management.
FMANZ brings together some of the many professionals involved in building design, construction and management to answer the question: How do we bridge the gap between the various parties to ensure a facility operates as efficiently and effectively as possible going forward? Panel discussion, moderated by Mark Sinclair from FM Concepts.
In association with: